Meredith

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

people who exhaust me...

Let's stop with the "it was the goverment behind 9-11". Say it in a dopey voice. Think about it. If it doesn't make sense...it probably isn't true.

Does misplacing your coffee cup really warrant an "All Staff" e-mail asking everyone to check and see if they accidentally took an "old coffee cup with a lid". Oh shit, I've been drinking out of that ALL day because I thought maybe it was MY old, stained coffee cup with a lid off of a butter dish that just happens to fit. Stupid me.

Anytime you get an e-mail that says something to the effect of "forward this and so and so will get 3 cents from the such and such charity to pay for her siamese twin seperation surgery" please just ask yourself two questions: How and Why. I got one today about a kid with brain AND lung cancer. What the hell, was she snorting asbestos from birth? Or was it those agent orange baths grandma used to give to get the ticks off?

I need to place a bulk order of T-shirts that say "I'm what willis was talking about". Van told me about them. The world would be less exhausting to me if I saw more people wearing these.

People living in the twilight zone exhaust me. Namely, a one, grandma linda. Apparently my son was in diapers until he was 4 because I was too lazy to potty train him. Now let me ask you. WHO WANTS TO CLEAN UP A DIAPER OFF A 4 YEAR OLD? Potty training was practically one of my greatest parenting achievements of my life and will be right up there with the college graduation day or the army boot camp graduation day or whatever graduation day he decides to have! oh the thrill and the utter urge to go out and hug strangers because my son can crap in the toilet and wipe himself! It's much easier to be lazy when you don't have to change diapers Ms. Nutcase.

Ok, now I must eat some taquitos. TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home